How to Use Green Dragon Insect Bait™ -
Screw the provided syringe tip onto the syringe and insert the plunger into the opposite end. Apply pressure to the plunger and place dabs about the size of a pea.
Roaches: Successful cockroach control with baits requires proper placement. Roaches normally do not venture more than ten feet from their nest; hence the insect bait should be placed near observed roach activity. Green Dragon must be applied in areas where roaches are seen, especially in kitchens and bathrooms. Prime locations include under sinks and toilets, behind refrigerators, dishwashers and stoves, next to trash containers and inside cabinets and storage areas. It is critical that bait be positioned flush into corners or up against edges (e.g., where walls meet ceilings and floors), since these are the paths commonly traveled by roaches.
Ants: The key to controlling indoor ant colonies is to apply insect bait at the entry point of the ant trail, one should never spray or instantly kill trailing ants as they are the transportation method where by the insect bait can be carried back to completely destroy the colony.
• Green Dragon Roach Kill remains attractive for 6 months or more.
• Green Dragon Roach Kill effectively solves the gel-aversion problem.
• Green Dragon Roach Kill is effective against cockroaches, ants and silverfish.
Directions For Use:
• To apply paste, unscrew cap from tip of applicator tube.
• Screw included tip (Salmon in color) onto applicator tube. (Four tips are included in every box of Green Dragon Roach Kill, included tips are specifically designed to work with Green Dragon Roach Kill)
• Remove snap cap from large opening of applicator tube and insert plunger or bait gun.
• Apply gel in a 3 – 6 mm diameter spot (0.25 – 0.50 g) approximately the size of a pea. Approximately 10 spots per 100 sq ft are recommended for use under conditions with low to moderate infestation. For more severe infestations, approximately 20 spots per 100 sq ft are recommended.
• Apply many spots in areas of roach traffic and suspected harborage.
• Numerous small application spots are preferable to fewer larger application spots.
• Do not treat food preparation surfaces. Do not apply gel to areas that have been recently sprayed with insecticide. Do not spray insecticide products over gel placements as this may make gel repellent and reduce its effectiveness.
• Reapply if gel placements are no longer visible and/or re-infestation occurs.
• Replace cap when finished dispensing gel.
CRACK & CREVICE TREATMENT:
This product can be applied as spots or as a line along cracks and crevices. Gel bait should be applied directly into cracks and crevices where insects hide. Place the applicator tip directly into cracks and crevices and deposit gel in small spots or in a continuous bead. Bait should be in the void area and not on open or exposed surfaces.
Use for control of cockroaches, ants and silverfish. Inject into cracks and crevices around windows and doors, porches, screens, eaves, patios, garages, under stairways and other areas adjacent to structures where cockroaches may find harborage.